The Claypool Lennon Delirium
South Of Reality, The Claypool Lennon Delirium’s epic sophomore album might be just the antidote this sick world needs. Music so potent it could repel an asteroid impact from space, these seasoned warriors of psychedelia have crafted timeless songs that may as well be chiseled in stone. The monolithic dream team’s new record was produced by Les Claypool and Sean Lennont hemselves, and engineered and mixed by Les Claypool at his own Rancho Relaxo studio in Sonoma County, California.
Rolling Stone has this to say about the album: “[it] feels like an organic extension of Monolith of Phobos, blending the wildly surreal and psychedelic with satirical social commentary.” Additionally, RS calls new track “Blood and Rockets”, “a sprawling epic that finds Lennon and Claypool crooning and snarling, respectively, over spacey synths and chiming guitars.”
Grab your goggles and a month’s supply of Kool-Aid because The Claypool Lennon Delirium is about to take you for a ride on a rock ‘n’ roll rocket ship, and frankly you may never come back!
- The Claypool Lennon Delirium’s New Album, South of Reality, Out Now
- The Claypool Lennon Delirium – “Lime And Limpid Green” 10″ EP Out Now!
- The Claypool Lennon Delirium – Satori
- The Claypool Lennon Delirium – Bubbles Burst
- Watch “Bubbles Burst” Video from The Claypool Lennon Delirium’s “Monolith of Phobos”, Out Now!