1. Mentiras Con Cariño (feat. iLe)
2. El Paraguas (feat. Gabriel Garzón-Montano)
3. Ídolo (feat. Angelica Garcia)
4. Hielo Seco (feat. Marc Ribot and Money Mark)
5. El Payaso (feat. Girl Ultra)
6. Tus Tormentas (feat. Mireya Ramos)
7. Puedes Decir De Mi (feat. Gaby Moreno)
8. Eso No Lo He Dicho Yo (feat. College of Knowledge)
9. Esclavo Y Amo (feat. Natalia Clavier)
10. Ya No Me Quieres (feat. Jaron Marshall)
11. El León (feat. Rudy De Anda)
12. El Muchacho De Los Ojos Tristes (feat. Tita)
Adrian Quesada (of Black Pumas) has released Boleros Psicodélicos, a sprawling and singular tribute to the golden era of Latin America psychedelic ballads. The album from the GRAMMY-winning guitarist, producer and Black Pumas co-founder serves as a celebration of the super funky, slightly delirious and deeply soulful sounds that transcended the cultural boundaries of Latin America throughout the late 1960s and early 1970s. The album features vocals from Puerto Rican icon, GRAMMY-winner and former Calle 13 member iLe, Colombian-American visionary Gabriel Garzón-Montano, Mexican R&B star Girl Ultra, as well as Angelica Garcia, Gaby Moreno, contributions from living legends such as Marc Ribot and Beastie Boys musician Money Mark.
Boleros Psicodélicos consists primarily of original Adrian Quesada compositions, as well as covers of La Lupe’s “Puedes Decir De Mi,” Jeanette’s “El Muchacho De Los Ojos Tristes” and other balada classics. All twelve tracks were produced, engineered, mixed and largely performed by Adrian Quesada, honoring and extending the influence of a personal obsession that he has cultivated over the past 20 years.